Langsung ke konten utama

My Sad Story

     In my life, I think every one certainly have a sense of despair. And I will tell you in my blog of despair story.
     This is my story, i'm so sad when i knew my grandnmother was died. I'm so disappointed because I very very love my grandmother and then i was as a child i'm so close to grandma, and i hopeless. Initially my grandma was cough and then my grandma take medicine. But I was not at grandmother's home and my grandmother's house is in baleendah, is so far because I was still in junior high school 2 Bandung to taken part in extracurricular activities I set out for my grandmother's house with my parents.
     When i arrived at grandmother's home. My grandmother's situation was like a sick cough and then my grandmother was taken to the doctor's subscription with my grandfather, my mother, my father, my sister, and also myself. After being taken to the doctor also still sick and even worse, I'm so very sad.
     The next day my grandmother took to the hospital and i was still waited in hospital with my parents. In the afternoon i must went grandmother's home to studied because tomorrow was monday and i had homework and exam and tomorrow I have to go to school same of my sisters, my sister must go to college tomorrow. when i arrived at grandmother's home and i rest.
     In the midnight I was awakened by my father and was told that my grandmother had died. I'm so sad after hear that. And I feel hopeless to reach my goals but my mother and my father keeps encouraging me that losing somebody is not a thing to despair but it is a whip for me to pursue my aspirations more actively to achieve. And now I can still live my life without my grandmother whom I love so much and love.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASPIDAY

Aspirasition day is where all students can directly deliver aspiration to school parties. This Aspiration Day is shared to be two, which festival and KILAS (Komunikasi Langsung Aspirasi Siswa). The event is held in Aula Baru, 26th April 2019. The event included two speakers, namely Ms. Keri Lestari as Deputy Chancellor of Padjadjaran University and Ms. Dian is the coach of the VII region high school in the education office of West Java province. Not forgetting this event there was also an extracurricular performance namely Musik Klasik 3  or MK3 and a caricature competition for 10th grade. Then there was the guest star performance, AMIGDALA which was the closing of this event, Aspiration Day 2019.

BAKTI DESA

In last January, my friends and I went to Cibereum village for Bakti Desa or Bakdes. In Bakti Desa, we live in villager's house and help them to work. We lived there for 3 days and 2 nights. We went to Cibereum by angkot, it is 3 hours away from Bandung. As we arrived there, we went to Balai Desa for the opening of this event. After that, we went to our house. We were separated into some groups. I, Galan, Ajay, Ibrahim, and Dwika lived in Bu Nyi Saedah house. In the afternoon we go to the hill and see a beautiful cibeureum village from above. In the evening, we went to Mosque around there. On the second day, we went to the hill to see sunrise with all my classmate. After that i go back to the home and breakfast with parent's. In the afternoon, i and my classmate go to Situ Cisanti. It is very very far from our village and we went there by angkot. After that, we went back home. At the last day, we prepare and packing because we must go back to the home in Bandung, in 10 o

RECOMENDATION LETTER

Rino is my classmate from senior highschool. He used to go to the Mutiara Bunda Junior Highschool. He started class 11 semester 1 and brought his own motorbike to school and the motorbike wasgood, the KTM RC motorbike. After he graduated from senior high, he wanted to join medical school at UNPAD, if he failed, he'll register to maranatha. and the worst if he failed to join fk in the year 2020 he will join the test next year. He wanted to be a neurologist, wich is a doctor who specialized on nerve. He wanted to get a schoolarship  to overseas so that he could continue working overseas. His dream is to join WHO.