Langsung ke konten utama

ME

    My name is Azhar Maulana. My friends usually called me Azhar.

    I was born in Midwife Pera (Baleendah) on 23 March 2002 on midnight and same date with Bandung Lautan Api, after I was born my father adzan in my ear and witnessed by my grandfather, neighbors in midnight day. Midwife Pera so great because she helped my mother.

    When I was 3 month I moved to Kariango, Makassar, South Sulawesi because my father transferred the job to Kariango at the Batalyon Kostrad 431 and before transferred the job to Kariango, South Sulawesi my father work in Bandung at the Pussenif because my father is soldier must be ready to be placed anywhere. I moved with my sister, she is Yuanita Rosalina, she is a pretty girl like my mom. I am very grateful to have been born in this family.

     I'm grow up and now i am 15 years old. Last year i am studied in 2 JHS Bandung and now I study in 3 SHS Bandung then 3 SHS Bandung is a favorite SHS in Bandung City and maybe in National of indonesia. I am proud of me because i can school in 3 SHS Bandung and then before i can school in 3 SHS Bandung i wanted to shcool in Taruna Nusantara SHS in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. But i didn't passed the academic test and i am so disappointed because that's school my dream since i was 7th grade and now i am very grateful can school in 3 SHS Bandung.

That's all from me
Thank You for visit my blog

See You

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ASPIDAY

Aspirasition day is where all students can directly deliver aspiration to school parties. This Aspiration Day is shared to be two, which festival and KILAS (Komunikasi Langsung Aspirasi Siswa). The event is held in Aula Baru, 26th April 2019. The event included two speakers, namely Ms. Keri Lestari as Deputy Chancellor of Padjadjaran University and Ms. Dian is the coach of the VII region high school in the education office of West Java province. Not forgetting this event there was also an extracurricular performance namely Musik Klasik 3  or MK3 and a caricature competition for 10th grade. Then there was the guest star performance, AMIGDALA which was the closing of this event, Aspiration Day 2019.

BAKTI DESA

In last January, my friends and I went to Cibereum village for Bakti Desa or Bakdes. In Bakti Desa, we live in villager's house and help them to work. We lived there for 3 days and 2 nights. We went to Cibereum by angkot, it is 3 hours away from Bandung. As we arrived there, we went to Balai Desa for the opening of this event. After that, we went to our house. We were separated into some groups. I, Galan, Ajay, Ibrahim, and Dwika lived in Bu Nyi Saedah house. In the afternoon we go to the hill and see a beautiful cibeureum village from above. In the evening, we went to Mosque around there. On the second day, we went to the hill to see sunrise with all my classmate. After that i go back to the home and breakfast with parent's. In the afternoon, i and my classmate go to Situ Cisanti. It is very very far from our village and we went there by angkot. After that, we went back home. At the last day, we prepare and packing because we must go back to the home in Bandung, in 10 o

RECOMENDATION LETTER

Rino is my classmate from senior highschool. He used to go to the Mutiara Bunda Junior Highschool. He started class 11 semester 1 and brought his own motorbike to school and the motorbike wasgood, the KTM RC motorbike. After he graduated from senior high, he wanted to join medical school at UNPAD, if he failed, he'll register to maranatha. and the worst if he failed to join fk in the year 2020 he will join the test next year. He wanted to be a neurologist, wich is a doctor who specialized on nerve. He wanted to get a schoolarship  to overseas so that he could continue working overseas. His dream is to join WHO.